Video: Michael Donlevy | Harp: Ozlem Simsek | Ramona – Anatoli Tsampa | Narrator – Alex Walker | Lilianne – Jennifer Oliver | Sancho – Mark Springer
[pdf: The Present: Controversy]
Reflecting upon heat maintaining the conditions for life to exist on the earth at an intermediated origin of attraction, ‘constituent parts’ are made up of:
- Criticism of abrogation
- Impressions formed by content, however absurd
- Piracy of the quested
- Documentary evidence
- Graphic effects/photo montage/fabricated chance events
- The most perverse analogy imaginable
- The Transparent metaphor
- The Attributes of Verification
- Vectors and stealth
- Objectives, with their Hallucinators named
- The signatures’ Function, which is the same as Knowledge
1. This is not supposed to be a natural jump from one parallel universe to another and beyond. It is merely the present, pre-conditioned requirement, as most people are wont to liken such things to anyway (Our Meteorologist, by replacing the Mythic and Mystic considerations, was displeased that something looked a bit like being started, yet it hadn’t, and nothing was how it should have been). (Read more… )
Whether or not it is an everyday observation, have you ever tried to do anything but decipher codes? You will perceive that here, where what is there, is in the making of the difference being made, but it is merely between the choice and the record, no more, no less.
Some time during my sojourn, I would regret it later but be obliged to play tribune to that part of human consciousness which is of its time [insert date] yet without a contemporary, which means to say for each of us it is in fashion. This thought occurred like a rapture pliant with foolscap devices, randomness, accounting, murmuring.
A sense of belonging concerns the definition of how desire takes place within a custom or saying, which at present is bearing a resemblance to literature. That is, to furnish knowledge going near, without or toward, relative to the images of the characters of the written word. In truth, not even the speech, and neither the thought!
But the written. (Read more… )